When you decide to book with
Hawaii Beach Homes you can easily do so online or by calling our office, this is our procedure:
- You will receive an electronic contract via email. We will place a 24 hour hold on the property for your dates to provide you time to return the documents, if the documents are not received we will release your hold. Please call or email us if you need
- Simply fill out all required fields and when complete click "Next" to send the contract back to HBH. You will receive a confirmation when the contract is successfully sent and received.
- When we receive the documents, we will process your reservation and email you a confirmation. We will charge 30% of the total cost upon receiving the paperwork. The balance will be charged 60 days prior to your arrival. You do not need to call or follow-up
for the payment on the balance, as we automatically charge it to the card provided at the 60-day mark (90 days before a Christmas holiday reservation.)
- If your arrival date is within the next 60 days, we will charge the entire amount upon receiving the documents.
- Thirty days prior to check in you will receive an invitation to download our app, which provides lots of information about the island as well as very specific move in instructions. You will receive a personal key code to check yourself in with, along with
gate codes and alarm information. Please carefully review all information before arriving to ensure a smooth check in after a long flight. We highly recommend you bring the PDF version as a back up, if you arrive on island and need to call our late night
emergency service for move in instructions a fee may be charged. If you have any questions about the instructions please call us before your flight.
- Check in is at 3 p.m., your key code will not go into effect until this time. In very rare cases the cleaning or maintenance staff may need to stay later to properly prepare the home, this will only occur if the prior guests caused an excessive mess or
damage. You are welcome to enter while the staff finishes, we thank you for your understanding.
Early Check-In or Late Check-Out: We can not approve an early check-in or late check-out until one day prior. Approval will depend on Hawaii Beach Homes occupancy and maintenance schedule. If we can approve
of the request a fee may apply.
Cancelation Policy: Rentals with
Hawaii Beach Homes are non-refundable. We encourage you to purchase a policy as it covers the cost of your trip, including airfare, should you need to cancel for a covered reason. We will attempt to re-rent the home for you should you have to cancel but
can not guarantee that we will be able to do so especially if you cancel shortly before your arrival date. If we re-rent the home we will credit you for the amounts we receive from the substitute tenant minus the reservation fee. Information on travel insurance
can be found under the Concierge Tab on our home page. If you are concerned that you may have a need to cancel, please consider purchasing travel insurance, which is approximately 7% of the rental amount, to protect your investment in a Hawaii Beach Home Rental.