* BFF Beach House Waialua
Elegant Two Bedroom on Serene North Shore Beach
- DESIGNER BEACH STYLE : BFF Beach Home is a newly constructed, design-award winning home located directly beachfront on the North Shore. The home is equipped with a state of the art gourmet kitchen, AC throughout, and pocket doors that open the home to trade winds and endless ocean views.
BFF Beach Home features a private gated entry, tropical landscaping, and a spacious covered lanai. Other amenities include High Speed WiFi, BBQ grill, washer and dryer and two full bathrooms. This is a private house; no other home, tenant or caretaker is on this property. The house sleeps a maximum of 4 guests, please see below for a detailed description of the bedrooms.
- OUTDOOR LIVING AT ITS FINEST: Step from your lawn to miles of sandy beach. The beach is protected by reef, so swimming, snorkeling and kayaking are possible year round. Nearby surf breaks include Walls, Avalanche and Silver Channel. You will see whales breaching in the distance during the winter season, and will have spectacular sunsets year round.
- THE LOCATION: You’ll see why elite travelers return yearly to the North Shore when you lounge on its golden shores and experience that rarest of sensations - true relaxation. The nearby surf community of Haleiwa has shops, galleries, and endless Aloha. Four star golf and restaurants are available close by at Turtle Bay, though few things can beat the experience of eating fresh fruit smoothies or the morning’s catch from one of Haleiwa’s famous food trucks. The area boosts tremendous hikes, historical sites, waterfalls, botanical gardens, and, of course, a few of the most famous surf beaches on earth.
One : 1 Queen, Full ensuite bathroom
Two: 1 King, trundle with 2 twins
Other: There is a full size punee (daybed) in the living room. Pack n plays, cribs and kids beds can be rented and delivered. The second bathroom is a full bathroom with shower located off the hallway.
** While this home can accept a minimum 7 night booking, this property only accepts one booking per 30 day period. If a full 30 day hold is not available, we will not be able to rent the home and will notify you as such. The 30 day block will be determined by Hawaii Beach Homes based on your requested dates.**
HAWAII TAX ID W04982550-01 Local Contact: Hawaii Beach Homes Tax Map Key: 37001013
- Sleep sofa /futon
- Rain forests
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Bird watching
- Eco tourism
- Horseback riding
- Paddle boating
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Whale watching
- Massage therapist
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea fishing
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Surf fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Guests provide their own meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Beachfront Property
- Area - North Shore
- DisplayRate - $495 per night
- LocationField - Oahu
- Property Type - House
- View - Beachfront
|1. January - Mid April 2020 +||1/7/2020 - 4/14/2020||5||$495||$3465||$14850|
|2. Mid April - May 31st 2020 +||4/15/2020 - 5/31/2020||5||$495||$3465||$14850|
|3. June, July, August 2020 +||6/1/2020 - 8/31/2020||5||$495||$3465||$14850|
|4. September, October 2020 +||9/1/2020 - 10/31/2020||5||$495||$3465||$14850|
|5. November, December 2020+||11/1/2020 - 11/21/2020||5||$495||$3465|
|6. Thanksgiving 2019 +||11/22/2020 - 11/28/2020||5||$595||$4165|
|5. November, December 2020+||11/29/2020 - 12/17/2020||5||$495||$3465|
|7. December Holiday Season 2019 +||12/18/2020 - 1/6/2021||5||$995||$6965|
|1. January - Mid April 2020 +||1/7/2021 - 4/14/2021||5||$495||$3465||$14850|
Note: There were only 3 barstools (even though there are 4 in the photo) so the only place we could sit down to eat was outside since there were 4 of us.
Our only concern while there was with drainage in the master shower. We never received action or communication by the management to resolve the issue.
Overall, a truly lovely experience- all future guests are sure to have a pleasant time in this little footprint of heaven.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for leaving review, we are so happy you enjoyed the house! We are unable to build stairs to the beach as this is a turtle nesting ground, stairs could harm turtle eggs. Please see the aerial photos to view beach access.
Manager Response: Thank you for staying with us, Waitkevich Family! We are so happy you enjoyed yourselves and hope you are able to stay with us again. We apologize for the backyard damage, which was caused by the recent storms. We are in talks with the owner and maintenance crew about the next step to remedy this situation, and will update our review response soon. UPDATE: The sinkhole has been filled in, it is now gone. We have learned that stairs are not possible here as the beach in front of house is a turtle nesting ground.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for staying with us, Melissa, Canadian Guests are the best!!! Mahalo for your review, we hope to see you again next winter.